Get the Best SGD to AUD Exchange Rate
Sell Singapore dollars at the best SGD to AUD rate in Australia
Our SGD to AUD Exchange rate
What is the best SGD to AUD exchange rate today for cash?
Today the best SGD to AUD exchange rate for cash is 0.8807. This is the rate that gives you the most money when you are converting your currency. It has many names including the 'wholesale rate', the 'interbank rate' or the ' live mid-market rate'.
The good news is that it can easily be found in lots of places. For example, if you wanted to sell some Singapore dollars you can find the rate on Google by searching "SGD to AUD". Alternatively you can find it on XE or Yahoo. In fact, most currency converters use the same exchange rate.
At S Money we match the SGD to AUD currency exchange rate with the rate shown on Google or XE. In real time. This means you never pay over-inflated rates and can be 100% positive you are getting the most competitive rate to sell Singapore dollars in cash.
5 different ways to exchange SGD to AUD
If you have just returned from overseas or just want to convert some Singapore dollars (SGD) to Australian dollars (AUD) to keep on hand, it's important to find the best way to exchange your money.
- In-store - this is one of the best ways to convert your currency fast. Just locate a store near you and bring your ID. It's a good idea to call ahead. S Money stores will often give you the best exchange rate with a transparent service fee.
- Overseas - Sometimes it can actually be cheaper to sell your Singapore dollars abroad. Countries like Singapore have very competitive money changers if you are willing to go out of your way to find them.
- International money transfers - If you are sending money from Singapore to Australia, using a money transfer service like Wise or OFX is a great way to convert your currency. These online services are a much cheaper option than using an Australian bank.
- At the airport - If you are looking to sell some Singapore dollars in cash, the airport is the worst way to do it. Airport money changers usually have the worst exchange rates and highest fees.
- Friends and family - While it's not recommended, you can always sell your currency to a friend or family member heading overseas.