Get the Best AUD to CHF Exchange Rate
Buy CHF cash at the same rate you see on Google or XE.
Our AUD to CHF Exchange rate
Compare us with other providers
What is best place to exchange AUD to CHF in Australia?
The best place to exchange AUD to CHF depends on your amount. For amounts under $6000 Australian dollars, S Money gives the best AUD to CHF exchange rate. For larger amounts, it's better to head into a store and try to negotiate as good a rate as possible. There are more money changers in the CBD and because of all the competition, it's the best way to convert larger amounts of Australian dollars into Swiss francs.
Is there a best day or time to exchange AUD to CHF?
There isn't a particular day of the week or month that is the 'best day'. Exchange rates constantly move and are very hard to forecast. Money exchange stores and online currency exchange services will move their exchange rates up and down as the Australian dollar moves.
Unfortunately, no one can tell you when the best time to exchange AUD to CHF is, but you can track the rate.
You set the rate you would like to buy and let us to the work. We will email you when the AUD gets within the range you would like to buy Swiss francs.
Compare exchange rates
You can compare exchange rates, to find the best rate to convert AUD to CHF. You can use our tables or go to a comparison site like The Currency Shop. Make sure you compare the total cost of each service including any fees and charges.
5 of the best ways to exchange AUD to CHF
If you are heading overseas or just want to convert some Australian dollars (AUD) to Swiss francs (CHF) to keep on hand, it's important to find the best way to exchange your money. Here are 5 top ways currently available in Australia
- Online - If you are looking to buy some Swiss francs in cash, you can now do it online. It's similar to buying anything else online but you will need some ID on hand. Online money changers, like S Money, have the best exchange rates. Most will either deliver it to your home or allow click and collect.
- In-store - This is one of the best ways to get your currency fast. Just locate a store near you and bring your ID. It's a good idea to call ahead to check their rates and to make sure they have enough Swiss francs in stock.
- Overseas - Sometimes it can actually be cheaper to buy your Swiss francs abroad. Sometimes they have very competitive money changers if you are willing to go out of your way to find them.
- International money transfers - If you are sending money from Australia to Switzerland, using a money transfer service like Wise or OFX is a great way to convert your currency. These online services are a much cheaper option than using an Australian bank.
- Travel money cards - These cards used to have terrible exchange rates and a heaps of hidden fees. While this is still the case with most bank travel cards, there are much better options available. These include Revolut, Wise and the 28 Degrees card.